Why is Social Wellness Important?
People are all interconnected through many aspects of life. It is important to have a support network in one’s life to rely on and communicate with effectively. The quality of interpersonal relationships largely defines one’s identity and can impact other dimensions of wellness.
- Assertiveness training classes
- Greek life
- Group fitness classes
- Group therapy & workshops
- Registered Student Organizations
- Resilience & thriving classes
- Service and volunteer opportunities
Social Wellness Campus Resources: